Installations – by appointment only – send an enquiry >
About our installation service:
If you are looking for a local, independent company that cares and wants to make your dream bathroom happen then Trend tile and bathroom specialists are just for you.
We pride ourselves on customer services and always listen to our customers needs to help reach that end goal – making your bathroom amazing!
We are a young and innovative company but with a wealth of experience throughout the business, from our Installation Director, Sales Manager, and our Lead fitter.
If you are planning a major bathroom project including moving and replacing walls, blocking up or changing windows or whether it’s just a small bathroom refurb then we can accommodate. Our services go from complete wet rooms and mobility bathrooms to small downstairs toilet refurbs and everything in between.
We carry out all tiling work, plumbing and drainage work including moving outside stacks, electrical work, taking down walls, studwork and partitions, carpentry, and anything else that is involved.
Our workmanship is guaranteed for 2 years, all the products we install are guaranteed and we only use quality materials such as McAlpine and Speed fit fittings, top quality silicones and adhesives, and moisture resistant shower boards.
We always make every effort in our customers home to ensure nothing gets damaged, we always protect your floors and clean up after ourselves every single day before we leave…… because we care. All rubbish is disposed of, and we are fully insured.
Our 10-step installation process
- Get the ball rolling. Give us a call or click on the ‘Book your installation appointment’ tab on our site so our experienced Installation Director can arrange to come out and visit you.
- First visit. Once a convenient date is arranged our Installation Director will visit your property to take measurements and discuss your plans and ideas.
- Initial price. Within a couple of days of our visit we will email you with an initial Supply and Fit quote based on the plans we discussed and your ideas.
- If you are happy. If the initial price is within your budget, we then ask you to make an appointment, again with the Installation Director at our showroom to discuss your project in further detail where we can show you our extensive range of products, start to get a more exact price and discuss our payment terms. We also offer a 3D bathroom design service which will show the exact layout and dimensions of your bathroom.
- Price agreed. Once you are happy with the exact Supply and Fit price, we then ask for a 25% deposit to secure your installation date.
- Installation date confirmed. Now you are all booked in it is over to us to ensure everything is processed and your goods are ordered and stored in our warehouse ready for the big day. Just before the installation commences, we then ask you for a second deposit as all your bathroom goods and materials will be delivered soon… rest assured there is nothing else to pay now until your bathroom is complete.
- The big day. Our fitters will arrive along with our Installation Director so everyone is introduced. Your floors will be covered by sheets or special floor coverings and every effort will be made to protect your home. A skip will also be delivered on the morning and dropped at an agreed spot, now everything is good to go.
- During the installation. On days 1-2 there will a lot of coming and going, your old suite will be in the skip and various materials will be arriving and usually around days 2-3 your bathroom goods will arrive and stored in an agreed location. If any issues arise during the installation, they will be discussed promptly and dealt with efficiently to ensure we stay on schedule.
- Completion. Once your dream bathroom is complete and you are completely satisfied with everything, we then ask you and our lead fitter to sign off our ‘Job completion form’. Our fitters will run through all the workings of your new bathroom and answer any questions you have.
- Final payment. Upon receipt of the signed ‘Job completion form’ our Installation Director will then send you a final invoice with the balance of your installation, we then kindly ask you to pay within 3 working days. If any electrical work was done in your property an Electrical certificate of works will also be sent to you in due course.
We asked Trend to quote us for a complete reinvention of our old, separate bathroom and toilet. It’s a 1930s semi and neither room had been upgraded in forty years. The job entailed knocking the two rooms into one, incorporating part of the landing and moving the existing door to a new position. On top of that we asked for all the walls to be insulated as we have no cavities between the bricks. Aydan arrived bang on time and suggested some pretty radical moving around of the bath, toilet and basin to make best use of the space, which would involve new waste pipes and bricking up a window. Despite all of that extra work we were pleasantly surprised by the quote. Trend have a great range of suites, tiles and furniture, so we went for pretty bold coloured tiles on one feature wall. There really is no need to limit yourself to grey or beige. Chris, who fitted our bathroom, is skilled and efficient, never fazed by an unexpected turn of events, and, most importantly, brings an industrial vacuum cleaner with him every day. The whole area was knocked back to bricks and beams, but two weeks later we have a brand new bathroom that’s completely unrecognisable from what was there before. It’s like stepping through a door into someone else’s big, posh house. We love it.
Trend Tile and bathroom have just completed our bathroom refit. We are beyond pleased with the end result. Both Ayden and Chris have been extremely professional from consultation to end process. Chris has been amazing, working tirelessly and outstanding attention to detail, even hovering each day and both Chris and Ayden working together on some days. We have a beautiful bathroom to be proud of. Thank you so much.
Talk to an expert advisor today
T: 01384 424994
or book a showroom visit
Supplying and fitting stunning bathrooms across Dudley, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kidderminster and Birmingham. Your local specialists in affordable quality Tiles and Bathrooms.